Watch Mt.Fuji and try Shojin ryori and foot bath!
Mt. Takao 600 meters high. We get on Cable car on the way and take a Gondola(Ski lift) on the way back.
They have steep slope and slope angle is 31.18°, this is the most steep slope in Japan!!
We can enjoy even on the way and back.
The God of a long‐nosed goblin is worshiped there. You should buy paper fan for sweeps away misfortune and brings about good fortune.
Trainee priests eat Buddhist Vegetarian Cuisine. It costs 2,800yen or 3,800yen. Otherwise there’s an old Soba restaurant called “Takahashiya “ on the foot of Mt. Takao. This will reasonable price.
At Italian restaurant but they have a foot bath. Taking a foot bath makes you relax. 200yen for 30 minutes. If you buy Gelato, it will be free. You need hand towel for wipe your legs.
1. Takaosan-guchi station at 10am at just outside of the gate.
2. Get on Cable car for 6 minutes.
3. Watch beautiful Mt. Fuji and Tokyo view.
4. Visit Yakuoin for pray and buy paper fan. For your charm.
5. Try Shojin ryori or Soba noodles for lunch.
6. Go back to the Takaosan-guchi station by Gondola for 12 minutes.
7. Try foot bath at Italian restaurant.
8. See you again at Takaosan-guchi station.
Saturday, Sunday and holidays.
Price Doesn't Include:
Shojinryori: 2,800yen or 3,800yen.
Soba: around 1,000yen
Transportation fee: 1,000yen
Foot bath fee: 200yen
Please pay for the guide lunch.
Login / Register
► About Me
Hi I would like to help your trip but many tourists from abroad go to East Tokyo. So I will show you real Japanease local life.
► My Hobbies
Playing piano, take a walk, travel abroad.
► My best travel experience
I've been over 20 countries and lived in England for a year.
Copyright© Donuts Bangkok, co. ltd. All rights Reserved.
We NEVER post without your permission