You will explore cultural heritage "Sawara" preserving "Edo" period. The tour includes a lot of activities such as Sake tasting, cycling in local town.
1. Enjoy exploring the traditional old Japanese town!
2. River cruising and exploring the old town "Sawara" with local people
3. Visit sake brewery and taste the local sake
4. Cycling tour along the river
5. Visit one of the oldest shrine in Japan
- Meeting at Tokyo station at 10:30 AM
- 1.5 hour trip to Sawara by bus
- Have lunch in the bus or at the first shopping venue we stop by
- Enjoy the tour from 12:00 AM to 6:30 PM
- Leave Sawara at 6:45PM
- Arrive at Tokyo station at about 8:30 PM
During the tour:
You will cycle along the river and between rice fields to get to one of the oldest shrine in Japan. A local guide will tell you the history of the shrine and how to worship in Shinto way.
After visiting the shrine, you will go on a boat to enter the old town. On the boat, you can see nice view of old buildings.
In the town, you will visit the local sake brewery and enjoy sake tasting. You will learn how sake is made and the difference of each brand of sake.
At the end of the tour, you will see around the traditional old Japanese town with a local guide. If you join this tour during 14th-16th of July or 13th-16th of October, you can see the local festival lasting more than 300 years!
Basically any day. Please ask.
Tokyo station Yaesu Exit
Bike rental fee, local guide fee, sake tasting and river cruising fee.
Price Doesn't Include:
Transportation and meals.
Transportation fee is 3,500 yen for the roundtrip per person.
Login / Register
► About Me
- Love traveling and meeting new people.
► My Hobbies
► My best travel experience
- In Thailand, visited lots of local bars and restaurants with my thai friends. It's always great to travel with somebody who knows the local culture and hidden best spots:)
Copyright© Donuts Bangkok, co. ltd. All rights Reserved.
We NEVER post without your permission