You have been to main tourist areas in Tokyo already? How about cycling around local areas, small shrines, coffee shops, izakaya, guest houses, shops etc?
We can visit these areas by cycling.
- Kiyosumi Shirakawa 清澄白河 (Famous for Blue Bottle Coffee but it is not only about that)
- Kuramae 蔵前 (Famous for Nui. Hostel & Lounge guest house, and many other small shops)
- Asakusa 浅草 (Not only the Temple (Senso-ji), but this area is famous for leather, walk-to-eat!)
- Monzen-Nakamachi 門前仲町 (Tomioka-hachimangu Shrine, long history and culture)
- Iriya 入谷 (toco. heritage guesthouse, event space)
- Sendagi 千駄木 (Art, Cafe, Event spaces)
- No bother! Rent-a-cycle fee is included!
My tour is most suitable for those who love cycling, art, culture, local area, slow-life, and FOOD!!
1. We will meet each other at the nearest station. (will inform you according to where you stay)
2. Rent a bicycle (the reservation and fee are included in the tour price, no worry, save time)
3. We will go around the areas, places depend on your favorites
4. Return a bicycle
Weekends, you can pick 5H up from 10am till 6pm.
On weekdays, I will only be available at night. Since we cannot rent a bicycle after 6pm,
you can send me a private message if you are still up for meeting up for dinner.
Nearest Subway station
Guide, Rent-a-cycle (Bicycle) fee
Price Doesn't Include:
food, any entrance fee
Login / Register
Hello! I am Mami, a Japanese, who love traveling, creating events, meeting with people both locals and travelers, reading books, drawings, eating...basically everything related to NEW DISCOVERY.
I have been to around 45 countries, including Greece, Morocco, India, Nepal, Peru, Ireland, Thailand, Bolivia, Spain etc... and most of the sightseeing places in Japan!
My next stop is likely to be Hong Kong!! I can share my traveling experience with you too.
Let's discover "hidden" Japan together!
The great thing about Meetrip is that I keep in touch with travelers I met in Japan and we really become good friends :D
Copyright© Donuts Bangkok, co. ltd. All rights Reserved.
We NEVER post without your permission