1 Day Kamakura Trip - Hasedara / Tsurugaoka Hachimangu /Enjoy Groumet!
Enjoy visiting kamamura with me.
You can enjoy Old good Japanese there as well as Nature
You can see Temples, famous Budda Statue which was created 800 years ago.
1. Meet up Ueno (or other place you request)
2. Enjoy Enoden （Old Japanese Tram) and Enjoy beautiful Landscape of kamakura's nature
3. Enjoy Hasedera (Historical Temple)
4. Enjoy Japanese Cafe "Ichigeya"
Cafe with Japanese Architecture
5. Enjoy Japanese Grumet "Okonomiyaki"
Enjoy Okonomiyaki at the restraunt only Japanese people know! at "Tsukui"
6. Enjoy Tsurugaoka-Hachimangu
Beautiful, wonderful, Temple with Famous Buddha stuture and Japanese Garden
7. JR Kamakura Station and say good bye...
I can arrange upon your request to change course and place to be visited.
Please feel free to tell me.
10am to 17am everyday.
Ueno (or any other place in Tokyo 23 wards)
Guide fee only
Price Doesn't Include:
Transportation cost, Restraunt cost, Temple entrance fee
Login / Register
Hello everyone! My name is HIROMI, Genuine Japanese female, born in Tokyo and have been living in Tokyo more than 4 decades.
I'd like to help you so that YOUR stay in Japan would be as enjoyable as possible.
I am very proud of being Japanese and I love and respect culture/tradition of my country.
Please feel free to ask me anything while you are being with me.
I CAN ARRANGE ANY PLAN WITHIN YOUR BUDGET!!!
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME!!!
I promise to give you my best skill of;
1. Hospitality i.e. Omotenashi;
I've worked at Narita airport and Tokyu department store. I'll host you with my best of hospitality still.
I speak very polite Japanese which only Japanese people can speak. You can enjoy my polite behavior!
2. Nice English speaker
I've worked at international financial institution more than 20 years.
Hence, my speaking english is very clear and easy to be understood.
2. Good Explanation of Japanese tradition/culture
My academic background is solid, I graduated from Japan's oldest woman's university, and have understanding of japanese culture as genuine Japanese. Please feel free to ask me if you have questions about our culture.
3. Provide you with any kind of Information about Japan, including shopping.
Again, As I've worked at Tokyu department store, I have many information of shopping.
and again, I've studied arts in university, and I've worked as secretary in international financial institution, I am good at giving information for foreigners!!!
2. Playing Piano, composing music
4. Reading (anything, economy, politics, arts)
5. Listening music (Puccini, mozart, Bramus etc)
I speak English fluently.
Speak some French; Studied French lliterature and stayed in Paris when university student for 3 months.
Speak Italian - Lived in Venice for some years with Family.
Copyright© Donuts Bangkok, co. ltd. All rights Reserved.
We NEVER post without your permission