All the cost for food and nomi-houdai (Japanese style all-you-can-drink) are included in the session fee. So you can enjoy there freely.
Our group name is Nominity. We hold the drinking session in Shinjuku, Shibuya or Ikebukuro.
As there are non-Japanese people and Japanese who learn English, we talk in English basically.
Website : http://www.nominity.net/english/
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/nominity/
We split members into small groups and you talk with some people while sitting in a chair. After a while, some people move to new seats. It enable you to get many friends in Tokyo. We ready doing some activities. For example, origami (the art of making objects for decoration by folding sheets of paper) , syuji (Japanese calligraphy) for making kanji names for non-Japanese members. If you want to do it, please tell us in the session.
On thursday (3 times per a month)
- Thu, June 23, 2016. 20:00-22:00 : Shinjuku
- Thu, June 30, 2016. 20:00-22:00 : Ikebukuro
- Thu, July 7, 2016. 20:00-22:00 : Shibuya
- Thu, July 21, 2016. 20:00-22:00 : Shinjuku
- Thu, July 28, 2016. 20:00-22:00 : Ikebukuro
- Thu, August 4, 2016. 20:00-22:00 : Shibuya
The venue like an Izakaya or a restaurant.
Food and nomi-houdai (Japanese style all-you-can-drink)
Price Doesn't Include:
Login / Register
► About Me
- I'm Japanese, and I live in Shibuya, Tokyo.
- I'm 33 years old. I have a daughter.
- I learn English enthusiastically recently.
► My Hobbies
- I'll try to participate in triathlon this autumn.
► My favorite place
- Galapagos Islands
- Easter Island
Copyright© Donuts Bangkok, co. ltd. All rights Reserved.
We NEVER post without your permission