I'll take you around Shimokitazawa, real local place. I'm quite sure it'll be awesome coz my Air bnb guests love it:)
There are hundreds of restaurants, cafes, bars, shops and streets, I'll take you around real local place of Shimokitazawa:)
It's up to you what to do, please let me know what kind of things do you like. Shimokitazawa is not very big city, you can look around at once(2-3 hours).
Let's see our schedule:)
Shimokitazawa station or so.
Guide and interpretation.
Price Doesn't Include:
Costs in restaurant or cafe
Login / Register
Hi! I'm an Air bnb host in Shimokitazawa, Tokyo.
Since I grew up around here, and I'm living here right now, I can take you real local places. Unfortunately it's not easy to communicate in English in Tokyo, I'm sure I'll be helpful for you:)
- I'm a Japanese guy who was born in Tokyo in 1981.
- Job : running some my own businesses as a freelancer in Tokyo.
- Places I lived : Tokyo, Kanagawa(Japan), Wellington, Christ church(NZ), Zhangjiagang(China),Bangkok(Thailand)
- Hobbies : Guitar, Darts, Scuba diving, Camera, Drinking, Cooking, eating, traveling, computing.
- Languages : Japanese, English, Mandarin Chinese, Thai(just a little bit though.)
I can't wait to see you here in Tokyo!
Copyright© Donuts Bangkok, co. ltd. All rights Reserved.
We NEVER post without your permission