City traveler Tiff takes you to flee to the old soul of Taipei
The inheritance and reappearance of century-old stores
Tiff's guidance and review of stories about local humanity
Handcraft experience (Need booking in advance and cost extra fee)
Night market with lots of locals recommend delicious food
Things Before You Book
Tourists can choose to meet at the metro station and decided to rent U-bike or walk
As a resident of Taipei, I have so many things to say. In view of the differences among different travelers, I will make an introduction to the major points about this tour. I will discuss with you to choose the best itineraries for you based on some of the points.
【route】：local street food - coffee shops in historical site site - Dihua St. - Xia-Hai City God Temple (showing how local pray God for love) - historical site (Watson's Pharmacy) - Yongle Market
1. Dihua is the busiest block in Dà dào chéng. It has been the core of the Dà dào chéng business area since the end of the Qing Dynasty. Especially, the government of Taiwan in 2010 called for the preservation of the block and advocated cultural innovation, which not only retained the old look of the streets, but also introduced youngsters artistic and cultural innovations there.
A lot of renowned historical sites and characteristic stores are hidden in alleys. The details about some performances, experiences and special opening time have to be confirmed with me!
2. Ningxia night market: All the food available in the Ningxia night market is delicious. However, I will only take you to the booths which only local residents go to. It's silly to follow other visitors. You should not miss that if you want to experience the night market culture of Taiwan!
3. Twatutia wharf, a small tourism attraction for the seeing of the sunset and Danshuei River and walking. Tourists can enjoy breeze by riding a bike near the river after supper, a simple life of the residents in Taipei.
Highly recommend for those who want to meet locals and experience Taiwan traditional cultural and cultural innovations in Taipei.
***More city travelers series of my Taipei walking tour***
-Monga Wanhua: Secret red light area, thousand years (Long shan) temple, ancient block, snake soup.
-Foodie's heaven: Yongkang St for special F&B(food&beverage), aboriginal chef tasting menu, Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall introduction.
<<Find more info about the tours please PM me via FB search "@tiffanything" or Travel local Taiwan -Tiff 旅人故事 :)
Longshan Temple MRT Station or Daqiaotou MRT Station
Service and guidance fees
Price Doesn't Include:
Catering, renting U-bike, expenses for experiential activities need to be calculated based on the number of visitors ex. tea experience, security turtle cake
Login / Register
► Hi, I’m Tiffany an out-going girl comes from Taiwan. I like to introduce Taiwan to foreign people, let them know the beauty of Taiwan makes me felt happy and content.
I like making friends with kind purpose and honest/ talkative/enthusiasm personality with Mandarin, Taiwanese Language and English speaking. I have strong willing to show Taiwan in local's way and hope to meet more friends who has the same feeling about travel.
I can show you different Taiwan by many ways such as but not limited in teaching you some easy Chinese when you are here and guiding you to find the list of Taiwan's secret spots and incredible delicious hand-made food probably even part of Taiwanese don't know either.
► Quote of Yourself
- "be the changed you want to see in the future"
► Your best travel experience
- Had been to America 3.5 months for in-depth travel (work &travel), New Zealand for 15 months working & holiday.
Copyright© Donuts Bangkok, co. ltd. All rights Reserved.
We NEVER post without your permission