Hi, welcome to Taiwan and hope you enjoy the travel. I'm Nina and I love Taipei. Let me show you where is fun and what is delicious. Just follow me：)
I provide several choices and welcome to discuss if you have other ideas.
1. Many kind of delicious food in night market./ Famous food in restaurant.
2. The secret sides of Taipei city.
3. Mountain view or city style life.
1. Go around the city and have some nice pictures.
Options: 101 building, National Dr. Sun Yat-sen Memorial Hall, Xinyi Business District, Treasure Hill Artist Village...
2. Take a rest and eat some yummy food.
Options: Night market, Din Tai Fung, Beef Noodle, Chun Shui Tang Cultural Tea House...
3. Experience the local lifestyle and culture.
Options: Good Cho's, Eslite's bookstore, Songshan Cultural Park, Huashan Creative Park, Xingtian Temple, Longshan Temple...
Usually free on weekend, please reserve in advance.
MRT station or Hotel lobby.
Price Doesn't Include:
Tickets and meal expense.
Login / Register
► About Me
► My Hobbies
► My best travel experience
Copyright© Donuts Bangkok, co. ltd. All rights Reserved.
We NEVER post without your permission