Let's spend a day at the Universal Studios Singapore!
Timing is flexible, but preferably to spend the whole day there, as you'll likely want to go for second rounds on the rides that you'll enjoy!
Rides available are:
New York - Lights, Camera, Action! Hosted by Steven Spielberg & Sesame Street Spaghetti Space Chase
Sci-Fi City - TRANSFORMERS The Ride, Accelerator & Battlestar Galactica
Ancient Egypt - Revenge of the Mummy & Treasure Hunters
The Lost World - Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure, Dino Soarin', Amber Rock Climb & Canopy Flyer
Far Far Away - Magic Potion Spin & Enchanted Airways
Madagascar - King Julien's Party-Go-Round & Madagascar: A Crate Adventure
Opening Hours of USS:
Sun - Fri: 10am - 7pm
Sat: 10am - 8pm
Hollywood Dreams Parade is at 5pm daily, while the Lake Hollywood Spectacular is at 8pm on Saturdays only.
Things to bring/wear:
- Wear comfortable covered shoes or sandals. Preferably no slippers as you'll be made to remove them, or worst, not enter the ride.
- Wear light clothes, bring spare as you'll be drenched from perspiration or get wet from the Lost World Water Ride, or from the rain.
- Bring ponchos (raincoats) so you can still have fun while it's drizzling (you'll be needing them when you ride the Lost World Water Ride). The rides will be cancelled should the weather continue to be worst.
- Stay hydrated! Try to bring your own drinks and snacks, as the food & drinks within USS premise are pricy.
- Bring a debit/credit card with you, so you can use it to lock up your personal defects in the lockers provided while you enjoy yourselves on the thrilling rides. **Please take note of the charge and time for each lockers**
*Please note that there are height requirements for certain rides. Please specify height of every individuals so I can inform beforehand which rides you will not be able to ride on.*
Cost for tour includes entry fee, excludes personal expenditure.
See you real soon! =D
Login / Register
An easy-going, cheeful, bubbly girl who loves to meet new people and show them the beauty of this sunny island.
Loves traveling, music (very much into Jpop & Jrock), everything about Japan (sorry Japan biased... Hehee ^^), Jdrama, and most of all, FOOD!!! :D
1997 - Tioman Island
2004 - Manilla
2005 - Genting Highlands
2007 - Bintan
2008 - Batam
2009 - Genting Highlands
2010 - Redang Island
2011 - Genting Highlands
2012 - Kota Kinabalu, Lahad Datu
2013 - Tokyo, Klang, Batam
2014 - Hokkaido, Tokyo
2015 - Bandung, Klang
See you soon!
Copyright© Donuts Bangkok, co. ltd. All rights Reserved.
We NEVER post without your permission