Amazing Thailand in local style where you want to invite your family to see awesome place such as Amphawa /Floating market/Palace/Unseen temple/Erawan waterfall
I have 5 trips ,so you can choose 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 trips .It's up to you.Let's see about my special trips.
1. Amphawa Floating market in Maeklong or Samuthsongkram province.1 hour from Bangkok.This trip I will show you about night floating market .Amazing place where almost traveler have to see there. Firefly and night market.I suggest you to sleep at home stay and if can wake up early you will see the monk raw the boat for getting food from Buddhism or traveler. 8.30 am. we will go to see train market(first train) next ,go to Wat Bang Kung (ฺBang Kung temple) to see unseen temple .It has five trees cover the temple. We can have Lunce (fresh sea food)at Don Hoi lord. If you missed train market we can go to train market in second round. Then we done one day trip at here but if you want too sleep one more night ,it's ok. Up to you.
2. Dam Nern Sa Duak Trip at Ratchaburi province.30 minutes from Ampawha .It's morning floating market.Very famous place.This trip spent 3 hours.
3. Big pagoda trip (Pra pa thom che di trip) in Nakornpathom province. 1 hour from Bangkok. Make merit at Prapathomchedi temple.Then we go to Sanamchandra Palace to see beautiful park and beautiful buildings 's the sixth king of Chak-kri dynasty. (This trip spent 3 hours for two place)
4.Erawan waterfall in Kanjanaburi province. 4 hours from bangkok. 7 levels beautiful waterfall in forrest. 1 day trip here.
5.Bangkok trip .King palace/very famous temple such as Phu Kao Thong temple,Pho temple Ratchanadda temple,Wat pra keaw/Rattanakosin museum. 1 day trip.
Up to trip.
Friday night to Sunday night (weekend)
Nakornpathom province or someplace where we will comfortable for transportation together.
Price Doesn't Include:
Dinner,Transportation,Ticket(If we go to somewhere that have to buy ticket)
Login / Register
► About Me
- I'm teacher for student in 9th grade at Nakornpathom province. My hometown in Banpong distric,Ratchaburi province. Now I studied master degree in Silpakorn University about teaching Thai language. This year in June-August I went to Buddhanusorn temple in Fremont,California . USA. I 'm volunteer teacher of Chulalongkorn University project to teach Thai language and Thai culture for children in USA. (Summer course) I have experience about teaching Thai language and Thai dance for foreigner such as exchange student from Germany or China,volunteer teachers from Taiwan,China,Ireland,USA. etc.I don't like Alcohol and smoking. I'm teacher but I can be your nice tour guide too because I think Thailand has many interesting place.It' s so awesome and I hope you will be enjoy with my culture trip.Local style.Let's touch......Amazing Thailand.
► My Hobbies
- Learning English from lyrics.
► My best travel experience
- Amphawa/train market at Maeklong
Copyright© Donuts Bangkok, co. ltd. All rights Reserved.
We NEVER post without your permission