A whole day trip starting from the oldest Chinatown in the world - Binondo to the walled city (Intramuros) built by the Spaniards hundreds of years ago. Inside the Walled City, you will have the chance to see San Agustin Church - a World Heritage site and the centuries old Manila Cathedral. If you love architecture of old structures, you will surely enjoy this trip!
The trip will end at the red light district Malate where guests can dine, have coffee and watch sunset at Manila bay. Have the chance to ride our public transport like Jeepney and Calesa without the worries of getting lost. :-)
1. Pickup from hotel / accommodation at 8:00 AM
2. Chinatown (Binondo) and Binondo Church
3. Intramuros & Fort Santiago (by foot or by calesa)
3. Lunch at Intramuros
5. Casa Manila
6. San Agustin Church & Museum
7. Manila Cathedral
8. Manila Bay sunset watching
9. Malate District
10. Dinner around Malate District
11. Accompany guests back at the hotel
any day, at least 1 week notice
- Meeting Point
- Hotel/accommodation of the guests
- Price includes
- guide fee
- public transport (Jeepney only)
- a small token
- Price doesn’t include
- lunch and dinner
- Calesa (2-wheeld calash) ride around Intramuros
- entrance fee for the museums and other establishments
- taxi fare and other transportation from meeting point to destination (vice versa)
Login / Register
Hello fellow travelers! Welcome to the Philippines! With 7,100 islands, I can offer 7,100 ways to discover and enjoy my country!
My name is Janice, a frequent traveler, travel blogger, photographer and tour guide to foreigners who visit my country.
My work in an international humanitarian organization gave me the chance to live in beautiful places, around the Philippines which cannot be found in travel guide books. I will introduce you to our diverse local cultures, rich history, food, arts and crafts, and various activities which will make your Philippine travel a meaningful and memorable one!
I am also an English teacher. I always help many foreign travelers practice their English skills during the entire travel.
I hope to be with you when you visit our islands.
Copyright© Donuts Bangkok, co. ltd. All rights Reserved.
We NEVER post without your permission