Have a tour in the wonderful Palawan Underground River (the site belongs in the New 7 Wonders of the World). Taste the majestic cuisines, meet friendly locals and explore the city's divine beauty.
Login / Register
35 things about me
1. My real name is MARK ANGELO after St. Mark the Evangelist, that's why i really love to write
2. I was once a volunteer dental health assistant.
3. I am a great-great-great grand nephew of MACARIO SAKAY
4. I was born under the sign of Leo at 5:59pm.
5. I'm an extrovert.
6. I tried theater acting when I was in high school.
7. I used to be 110lbs. My weight range is now at 190-200lbs.
9. I'm a semi-huge Harry Potter Fanatic.
10. I started schooling at the age of 7.
11. I love the song Ordinary Days by Leon Jackson, thanks to a friend who introduce it to me. It was the attitude one should wear upon breaking up.
12. I like doing stupid things but I don't like stupid people.
13. When I Get Where I'm Going by Brad Paisley and Dolly Parton is my liturgical theme song.
14. I played poker with John Estrada once, wasn't a good player though. trash talker.
15. I killed two puppies when i was a kid.
16. I am a very sentimental person.
17. I wish I can be a MENSA member.
18. At night, my pillow is my best friend.
19. I plan to be a pesco vegetarian but I can't resist the taste of meat!
20. I'm easily taken for granted. But I'm a fighter.
21. I love to eat much more than to cook.
22. I cant sleep in my room without an electric fan (di ako maka air con eh, ang mahal).
23. I forgot to write something in number 8.
24. That I got a 1 in a very hard Filipino subject in college.
25. In our high school yearbook I stated "to be a lawyer"
26. Death Note is the first manga i read.
27. That my favorite viand is inihaw na bangus at chicken pork adobo.
28. I workout regularly but still got flab.
29. I like gael garcia bernal films. Love him. seriously.
30. I just recently learned that I can float in water, and that I know how to swim.
31. If I win the lottery my first agenda would be to climb Mt. Everest.
32. I'm an acrophobic, but I'm a mountaineer.
33. My colleagues and I became the champion in Game KNB? for 5 consecutive days (see pix attached, lol).
34. There are times that I believe in my daily horoscope.
35. My favorite country is the Netherlands, aside from legal grass and clits, i love to see tulips and windmills.
Thanks for sharing your time in reading my blurbs. Want to know me more? Just hit the right buttons and fire out those questions.
Copyright© Donuts Bangkok, co. ltd. All rights Reserved.
We NEVER post without your permission