Language: English, 中文
After studying agro-ecology for masters degree in the Netherlands, I travelled around small villages in India, Bhutan and Japan to learn about traditional food culture and ethnology. I organize off-the-beaten village tours and arranges various experiences especially related to food culture and sustainable rural livelihoods. I try my best to organize a trip with unique experience for you in the off-the-beaten rural villages, especially in Kyoto and Nara, such as cooking with locals, visit farmers, or stay at a farmhouse.
- tea tour (harvesting and processing tea, tea house, matcha poder making, tea museum in Kyoto)
- traditional handicrafts (visit workshops, pottery making experience, kiln in hidden valley)
- culinary experience (food processing workshop such as tofu, soba, yuba, somen noodle, traditional knowledge of food preservation)
- fermented food products (learning how to make sake, shoyu, miso, amazake, pickle, nattou, umeboshi by yourself)
- plant and ethno-ecology (sansai wild plant harvesting and cooking)
- learning rural livelihood (charcoal making, weaving trees, paper making from mulberry plant, silk worm, visit to temple of plant medicine)
- temple stay (meditation, shojin ryori at mount koya)
Visit traditional craft artisans in Kyoto
organic cooking experience in Kyoto: from farm to daily kitchen
Visit Uji green tea: from farm cooking to processing tea
Copyright© Donuts Bangkok, co. ltd. All rights Reserved.
We NEVER post without your permission