Enjoy the scenic journey, green rice fields; take a leisurely boat ride along the river; view the stilt houses, fruit plantations and fishing villages along
The Mekong Delta is a world afloat carpeted in a dizzying variety of greens where boats, houses and markets float upon the innumerable rivers, canals and streams that criss-cross the landscape like arteries.
HCM – My Tho – Ben Tre – HCM
• Pick up in the hotel lobby and transfer for Mekong Delta tour.
• Enjoy the scenic journey along the National Highway bordered by green rice fields.
• On arrival at My Tho, visit Vinh Trang pagoda, take a leisurely boat ride along the river, and view the stilt houses, fruit plantations and fishing villages along the river bank.
• Proceed to Tortoise islet, have lunch in the orchard garden.
• Have a boat ride to An Khanh – a less touristy attraction in Ben Tre, enjoy cruising on a hand-rowed sampan under the shadow of the water coconut trees along natural canals, then enjoy seasonal fruit & honey tea to the sound of "Southern Vietnamese folk music", performed by locals.
• Visit a family business which epitomizes the idyllic rural lifestyle, taste the delicious coconut candy & observe the pastoral life as you roam through the fruit plantation and village. Meet the bus and return to HCMC.
• A chance to gain fascinating insight into daily life in the Mekong Delta and you are guaranteed to take home your own private collection of beautiful memories.
Your Hotel in HCMC
• Professional tour guide
• Boat trip
• Honey tea
• Entrance fees
• Mineral water
Price Doesn't Include:
• Gratitude / Tips to Tour guide
• Others not clearly mentioned above
Login / Register
► About Me
-Xin Chào! (Vietnamese for hi)
I am Tai Ngo who is passionate in tourism, particularly bringing friends the world over the deep insights into Vietnamese Culture, History and Cuisine by offering guiding service for those who wish to travel across Vietnam.Why me?
► My Hobbies
► My best travel experience
-• Graduated from Hanoi Foreign Trade University (known as Harward of Vietnam)
• Above 8 year experience in touring with more than 1.000 tours and over 3.000 tourists from 30 different countries.
• A CEO and Founder of Vietnam Travel Consultant which is famous on TripAdvisor - the most reliable travel website worldwide
+ Ranked No.1 on the most reliable travel website worldwide in 5 consecutive years and awarded with Certificate of Excellence – 2013 Winner
+ Received the great honor to do tour with Australian Prime Minister – Ms. Hon Julia Gillard MP when she visited Vietnam in 2010
+ Be be proud to be chosen to do tour with United States Trade Representative – Mr. Jon Kirk when he visited Vietnam in 2012
• Achieved International Tour Guide License issued by Ministry of Culture Tourism and Sports Vietnam
• Be fluent in English and ChineseI desire to bring the real and deep insights into Vietnam to my clients, therefore, you can feel the soul of our country in a very Vietnamese way.
You will see our professionalism in every single thing we serve you!
Ho Chi Mi...
Copyright© Donuts Bangkok, co. ltd. All rights Reserved.
We NEVER post without your permission