You will have a great day to visit Hai Van tunnel, Khai Dinh tomb, Hue imperial city, Ngo Mon Gate, Library, Thai Hoa palace and Nine Dynastic Urns
Let us guide you through the bustling streets, natural landscape and unique architecture including the perfume river, tombs, pagodas and many temples, all of which have become major tourist attractions for visitors from all over the world. You will rediscover the ancient world of the emperors of 13 kings of Nguyen dynasty, from Gia Long to Bao Dai. We will guide you to visit the ancient capital of Hue, discover culture and traditions, experience life, enjoy the cuisine of this region.
• Pick up at Da Nang and go to Hue city
• Visit Hai Van - the longest tunnel in Southeast Asia and Lang Co Beach.
• Visit the Khai Dinh tomb, the tomb had elements of eastern art mixed with western designs.
• Having lunch and rest at restaurant.
• Visiting Hue imperial city – the palace of 13 Nguyen Kings with Ngo Mon Gate, Library, Thai Hoa palace, Nine Dynastic Urns and visiting Thien Mu pagoda associated with culture and history of Hue.
• Return Danang.
• A/c transfer
• Entrance fees
• Professional tour guide
• Mineral water
Price Doesn't Include:
• Gratitude / Tips to Tour guide
• Others not clearly mentioned above
Login / Register
► About Me
-Xin Chào! (Vietnamese for hi)
I am Tai Ngo who is passionate in tourism, particularly bringing friends the world over the deep insights into Vietnamese Culture, History and Cuisine by offering guiding service for those who wish to travel across Vietnam.Why me?
► My Hobbies
► My best travel experience
-• Graduated from Hanoi Foreign Trade University (known as Harward of Vietnam)
• Above 8 year experience in touring with more than 1.000 tours and over 3.000 tourists from 30 different countries.
• A CEO and Founder of Vietnam Travel Consultant which is famous on TripAdvisor - the most reliable travel website worldwide
+ Ranked No.1 on the most reliable travel website worldwide in 5 consecutive years and awarded with Certificate of Excellence – 2013 Winner
+ Received the great honor to do tour with Australian Prime Minister – Ms. Hon Julia Gillard MP when she visited Vietnam in 2010
+ Be be proud to be chosen to do tour with United States Trade Representative – Mr. Jon Kirk when he visited Vietnam in 2012
• Achieved International Tour Guide License issued by Ministry of Culture Tourism and Sports Vietnam
• Be fluent in English and ChineseI desire to bring the real and deep insights into Vietnam to my clients, therefore, you can feel the soul of our country in a very Vietnamese way.
You will see our professionalism in every single thing we serve you!
Ho Chi Mi...
Copyright© Donuts Bangkok, co. ltd. All rights Reserved.
We NEVER post without your permission