Visit the Nortre DameCathedral, the Central Post Office, Dong Khoi Street, the Opera House, the Reunification Palace, Thien Hau Pagoda, etc and enjoy food
Ho Chi Minh City formerly known as Saigon is one of the most important commercial and tourist centers in Vietnam. It is 1,730km by land from Ha Noi capital and 50 km from the East-Sea. Saigon was once praised as the "Pearl of the Far East".
• Visit two iconic architectural landmarks including the Nortre DameCathedral and the Central Post Office.
• Take a short stroll along Dong Khoi Street to the Opera House
• Visit the Reunification Palace, once a symbol of the South Vietnamese Government.
• Continue on to the War Remnants Museum containing display of military aircraft, weaponry and photographs revealing the darkest and most tragic hours during the Vietnam War.
• Enjoy lunch with famous local cuisines.
• Head to Cholon (the city’s Chinatown) and Thien Hau Pagoda.
• Observe street life with a cyclo ride through the narrow streets to Binh Tay market that sells everything from hats to dried squid.
• Professional tour guide
• Entrance fees
Price Doesn't Include:
• Gratitude / Tips to Tour guide
• Others not clearly mentioned above
Login / Register
► About Me
Xin Chào! (Vietnamese for hi)
I am Tai Ngo who is passionate in tourism, particularly bringing friends the world over the deep insights into Vietnamese Culture, History and Cuisine by offering guiding service for those who wish to travel across Vietnam.
► Why me?
My best travel experience
• Graduated from Hanoi Foreign Trade University (known as Harward of Vietnam)
• Above 8 year experience in touring with more than 1.000 tours and over 3.000 tourists from 30 different countries.
• A CEO and Founder of Vietnam Travel Consultant which is famous on TripAdvisor - the most reliable travel website worldwide
+ Ranked No.1 on the most reliable travel website worldwide in 5 consecutive years and awarded with Certificate of Excellence – 2013 Winner
+ Received the great honor to do tour with Australian Prime Minister – Ms. Hon Julia Gillard MP when she visited Vietnam in 2010
+ Be be proud to be chosen to do tour with United States Trade Representative – Mr. Jon Kirk when he visited Vietnam in 2012
• Achieved International Tour Guide License issued by Ministry of Culture Tourism and Sports Vietnam
• Be fluent in English and ChineseI desire to bring the real and deep insights into Vietnam to my clients, therefore, you can feel the soul of our country in a very Vietnamese way.
You will see our professionalism in every single thing we serve you!
Ho Chi Mi...
Copyright© Donuts Bangkok, co. ltd. All rights Reserved.
We NEVER post without your permission