ust like a Saigonese ( local people) goes out for eating and drinking at night in the crowed place, so great!! But Which street foods should you eat? Which pri
I will be your driver and I can drive you everywhere you want, I will be also a Saigonese who can share all special things, delicious foods, exciting places with you :D
From 5.50 pm ( earlier or later is up to you :)): I will pick you up at your hotel and then drive you on my motorbike.
- The first place: Have you ever heard about " Vietnamese Pizza" and salt lemon juice? If you have not, let's try them one time in HCMC :D
- The second place: I would like to drive you to one of the best place in HCMC, where you can have the overview of this city, and also this place is consider as the most wonderful place for sightseeing. It's in district 2
- The third one: I will drive you back to district 1 and we will visit the road which is very famous for foods and drinks. Especially, I would like to introduce to you a traditional food, called Vietnamese fired pancake.
- The next: If you go with your friends, it would be great to play hacky sack together, but if just you, it's okay, I will drive you to walking street which is one of the special things in HCMC
- Finally: I would like to drive you to " Crazy street" . We just call like this for fun. Because this street is a sleepless street and also almost the tourists will gather there at night, so it's very noisy. However, I would like to take you to a rooftop bar there. This bar is very warm and plays slow melodies . ( Of course, if you like the noisy atmostphere, we will have seats in floor bar :)). It will be the best time to enjoy Sai Gon beer - Saigonese traditional beer.
I would like to start at 5.30 pm. However, later or earlier will be up to you :)
I will pick you up at your hotel
Price Doesn't Include:
- Personal expenses
Login / Register
I'm Duyen! I'm a Vietnamese girl!
I join in Meetrip because I'd like to share some exciting things, places, culture, foods in Vietnam to you, all friends coming from over the world. I know that my Engish is not really good but I know that I will try my best to make you satisfied and enjoy your time in Vietnam. If you want to know more about me and my tours, do not hesitate to contact me or send me some messages.
Ho Chi Mi...
Copyright© Donuts Bangkok, co. ltd. All rights Reserved.
We NEVER post without your permission