Wake up to the sounds of Asia with our Good Morning Saigon tour. This guided insider’s Vietnam day trip takes you around Ho Chi Minh City in the morning hours.
This half-day tour of Ho Chi Minh City is the perfect introduction to the city and the country’s colorful past. Visit the Independence palace, the The war Remnants museum , the Continental Hotel, Opera house, the City hall, the Old Saigon Post Office, Notre Dame Cathedral, Ben Thanh market and Saigon Square mall.
Depart from your hotel at 8 a.m for a half day tour of vibrant Ho Chi Minh city. Our schedule will start with :
- The war Remnants museum
Duration : 35 mins
- The Continental Hotel, Opera house, the City hall ( Taking picture only if possible )
Duration : 20 mins
- The Independence palace, formerly known as the Presidential Palace it was towards this modern building that North Vietnamese tanks seized on the morning of April 30 1975, as Saigon fell. This fascinating building is filled with history still fresh in the minds of many.
Duration : 60 mins
- From there stroll (your vehicle will be available at all times) to the major sights of colonial Ho Chi Minh City: the Old Saigon Post Office, Notre Dame Cathedral, Dong Khoi Street
Duration : 20 mins
- Continue to the Ben Thanh Market – Relax and enjoy lunch near there. Free leisure time to shopping in Ben Thanh Market or Saigon Square Mall.
Duration : 45 mins
- Following your tour head back to your hotel. End of our service.
Thank you for choosing our tour – Hope to see you again.
*Notice: The tour is better when it starts at 8:00a.m
You should bring your camera if possible
At your hotel
• English speaking guide
• Tours and transfers as mentioned by motorbike
• Entrance fees for mentioned visits
• Water bottle and tissue
Price Doesn't Include:
• All type of meals
• Other services than mentioned
• International and domestic Flights
• Laundry, telephone calls and expenditure of a personal nature
• Tips, Travel insurance
Login / Register
► About Me
-My name is Luan, friends and relatives used to call Tony. I was born and grow in Saigon. As
Saigonese, I have seen many interesting and historical places in here. I like to introduce to friends from
around the world about all of these attractions. Being a local guide, I am very proud to present the city
in the way of mine. I hope I can give people a special moment when they come and visit this beautiful
► My Hobbies
- I like playing soccer – enjoying to taste good food and traveling. Especially, I love to hang out with
friends and people. (If it’s possible)
► My best travel experience
-Studying aboard in Australia for 2 years.
- Having a fun gamble in Phnom Penh ( Cambodia's capital ) several times.
Ho Chi Mi...
Copyright© Donuts Bangkok, co. ltd. All rights Reserved.
We NEVER post without your permission