Eating Vietnamese Bread and Drinking coffee in the Streets, Visitng famous places in Sai Gon, Eating some traditional foods,enjoy nightlife!,Playing some Sports
You want to travel in Sai Gon ( Ho Chi Minh City-HCMC), you know so many places to go in Sai Gon through Internet or even you don't know where you should go but I'd like to give you some questions:
- How can you get these places?
- Are you afraid when you have to come across the streets with the terrible traffic ?
- How can you go to save your time, your money and also to be safe?
- Do you know that some places can have the more expensive prices for foreigners than for local people?
After you read and ask yourself these questions, I want to tell you that I am always here to help you anytime you need.
- I can drive you to get there, or I will catch a bus for you and let you know How to go by Vietnam Bus, and also if you are a person who really like walking, I will walk with you because I like walking too :))
- I am a Vietnamese, so traffic is not my problem. I will take your hand if you really scared and I assue you will be safe
- I always have plans. So, If you don't know where you should go, I will share to you my plans or if you have the ideas for yourself, please let me know and I can make it become a great plans
- No need to worried for the prices If you go with me, I am a local person and also, I will help you to bargain :))
You can see some specific activitives in my tour but in fact, If yoy have the better ideas, Please let me know and we will make them come true :))
I think you should contact me to get more
I can pick you up at your hotel
- guiding fee
- Bus ticket
Price Doesn't Include:
- Entrance fees
- taxi ( if you want)
- Meals, eatings and drinkings
- Personal expenses
Duyên was an excellent tour guide. She showed me parts of Ho Chi Minh City where not many tourists go and took me to eat at places that are popular with locals. A real authentic Saigon experience I had. She was a pleasure to be with and very knowledgable. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a local tour guide.
Login / Register
I'm Duyen! I'm a Vietnamese girl!
I join in Meetrip because I'd like to share some exciting things, places, culture, foods in Vietnam to you, all friends coming from over the world. I know that my Engish is not really good but I know that I will try my best to make you satisfied and enjoy your time in Vietnam. If you want to know more about me and my tours, do not hesitate to contact me or send me some messages.
Ho Chi Mi...
Copyright© Donuts Bangkok, co. ltd. All rights Reserved.
We NEVER post without your permission