Try to get experience of sitting on the scooter as well as taste local food around the city
Let's go with me to explore the local parts of the city where travelers rarely find by yourself - especially by motorbike.
I bet that most of you haven't had a chance to try to sit behind my back on the motorbike. So this is your time.
I'd like to take you to the interesting local areas parts of the city. I love to enjoy my time to meet you guys, share about new places that you're curious about. You have me as your private tour guide on 3-4 hours ^^.
Click to meet me ^_*
• Starting point: normally in district 1, Ben Thanh market or your hotel. it's all convenient for me.
• I'll take you around famous and historical place of the city such as:
- Independence Palace
- Sai Gon Notre – Dame Cathedral
- Central Post Office
- War remnants museum
- Turtle Lake
(It's all in district 1 so you can easily visit it by some steps from your hotel by yourself, I'll help you figure out about the short information about each places)
- we can have some fruit, ice cream and juice on our way.
• Have dinner with yummy fresh spring rolls, crab thick noodles soup, Vietnamese vermicelli noodles with grilled pork, seafood (shell, snail, etc. ... so good)
- Visit other side of the bank to see the whole the lighted city. Have something to drink and chat.
End of the tour: drop off and thank you for choosing me.
(I also can give you a tour for monkey island or Cu chi tunnel in case you are interested of these)
5:00 PM everyday
Ben Thanh market main gate
Transportation, soft drink
Price Doesn't Include:
dinner and beer(if you want^^)
Login / Register
► About Me
- I've lived in Ho Chi Minh City for 10 years. I know clearly about the city. I know where is nice to visit, what is the best place for enjoy street food or local food, and I'd love to talk with others to listen and share all stories about the city or traveling around the world.
► My Hobbies
- I am passion of traveling and meet new people. I travel to over 50 cities of Viet Nam as well as 9 countries such as Japan, Singapore, Taiwan, Philippines, Thailand, Malaysia...
- I can give u many advice of traveling around Viet Nam.
- I have been taking many foreigners a city tour, a countryside tours. I love to be your friends and enjoy my time with you more than a guides. Welcome to Viet Nam.
► My best travel experience
- I rode motorbike to the mountain in the north of Viet Nam. The magnification view with mountain, wonderful flower fields, and cute ethnic minority in the cold weather is worthy for you to try in Viet Nam
- 2 years ago when I packed my stuff and travel alone to Japan.
Ho Chi Mi...
Copyright© Donuts Bangkok, co. ltd. All rights Reserved.
We NEVER post without your permission