- The Reunification Palace: This is one of the most important buildings in the city.
- War Remnants Museum: Formerly known as the Museum of American War Crimes, this is a poignant display of the futility of war.
- Notre Dame Cathedral and Old Post Office: Built between 1877 and 1883 this is one of the best examples of classical French colonial architecture.
- Giac Lam Pagoda: This is Saigon's oldest pagoda, dating back to 1744 and one of the finest in Vietnam.
- Cholon, including the Thien Hau Pagoda: Cholon actually means Big Market - a claim that is well justified as Vietnam's largest market, the Binh Tay is situated here.
- Ben Thanh Market: This bustling market is very popular with tourists, primarily due to its central location. It has a wide selection of goods ranging from fake Nike shoes to beautiful silk Ao Dais.
Login / Register
Graduate from University of Tampere, has lived in HCMC for my entire life, well-known the city and good at English. I'm friendly and sociable, help tourist vistors to enjoy the best of Saigon
Ho Chi Mi...
Copyright© Donuts Bangkok, co. ltd. All rights Reserved.
We NEVER post without your permission