See the outside of tourist trail, experience the real taste of Hanoi, visit must-see landmarks from the tourist areas that only a true native Hanoian knows
• A chance to see the outside of tourist trail and experience the real taste of Hanoi, which is totally different from other package tours.
• 05 hours of motorbike tour on the riding pillion will take travellers to the must-see landmarks away from the tourist areas that only a true native Hanoian knows.
• Some of the places are included in the tour such as: City gate, Long Bien Bridge, Ngoc Lam local market, West lake, Tran Quoc Pagoda, Tao Sach pagoda, path of new Hanoi city, Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, 1000-years old citadel, Cultural friendship palace, French quarter,
• Have lunch at a special restaurant to taste and enjoy the best local cuisines / must-try dishes of Hanoi
• Pick up and drop off at your hotel
• Professional tour guide & driver
• Motorbike & high quality helmet
• Mineral water
Price Doesn't Include:
• Gratitude / Tips to Tour guide
• Any items not mentioned above
Login / Register
► About Me
Xin Chào! (Vietnamese for hi)
I am Tai Ngo who is passionate in tourism, particularly bringing friends the world over the deep insights into Vietnamese Culture, History and Cuisine by offering guiding service for those who wish to travel across Vietnam.
► Why me?
My best travel experience
• Graduated from Hanoi Foreign Trade University (known as Harward of Vietnam)
• Above 8 year experience in touring with more than 1.000 tours and over 3.000 tourists from 30 different countries.
• A CEO and Founder of Vietnam Travel Consultant which is famous on TripAdvisor - the most reliable travel website worldwide
+ Ranked No.1 on the most reliable travel website worldwide in 5 consecutive years and awarded with Certificate of Excellence – 2013 Winner
+ Received the great honor to do tour with Australian Prime Minister – Ms. Hon Julia Gillard MP when she visited Vietnam in 2010
+ Be be proud to be chosen to do tour with United States Trade Representative – Mr. Jon Kirk when he visited Vietnam in 2012
• Achieved International Tour Guide License issued by Ministry of Culture Tourism and Sports Vietnam
• Be fluent in English and ChineseI desire to bring the real and deep insights into Vietnam to my clients, therefore, you can feel the soul of our country in a very Vietnamese way.
You will see our professionalism in every single thing we serve you!
Ho Chi Mi...
Copyright© Donuts Bangkok, co. ltd. All rights Reserved.
We NEVER post without your permission