Explore the various islands of Ha Long Bay and the impressive beauty of this wonder of nature on the one-day Dragon Cruise.
Ha Long Bay is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, one of New Seven Wonders of the World and a popular travel destination, located. Ha Long Bay has an area of around 1,553 km2, including 1,960–2,000 islets, most of which are limestone.
Ha Long Bay is undoubtedly not only a national but also a world nature, a magnificent work of Natural Creator. People who are admirers of natural beauty should stand up, pack their luggage, and right away pick up a flight to Ha Long, or else they will soon feel regretful!
• Pick up at hotel and transfer to Ha Long Bay.
• On arrival, get welcomed to the Dragon Cruises by friendly crew.
• Enjoy seafood lunch while cruising through the emerald water between the limestone outcrops and long corridors, passing by Dog Stone, Chicken Stone and the Burning, take photos of the stunning scenery.
• Stop at Fishing Village for kayaking or boating, the best way to enjoy and discover the beauty of Ha Long Bay.
• Visit Thien Cung – the cave of the heavenly palace, famous for its stalagmites and stalactites, which has opened to the public since 1998.
• Keep cruising around islands of Ha Long Bay.
• Return to the harbor to get on shuttle bus back to Hanoi.
• Mineral water
• Professional tour guide
• Sightseeing fees
• Heaven Cave fee
• Dragon Cruise fee
• Lunch with seafood with soft drinks
Price Doesn't Include:
• Gratitude / Tips to Tour guide
• Any items not mentioned above
Login / Register
► About Me
-Xin Chào! (Vietnamese for hi)
I am Tai Ngo who is passionate in tourism, particularly bringing friends the world over the deep insights into Vietnamese Culture, History and Cuisine by offering guiding service for those who wish to travel across Vietnam.Why me?
► My Hobbies
► My best travel experience
-• Graduated from Hanoi Foreign Trade University (known as Harward of Vietnam)
• Above 8 year experience in touring with more than 1.000 tours and over 3.000 tourists from 30 different countries.
• A CEO and Founder of Vietnam Travel Consultant which is famous on TripAdvisor - the most reliable travel website worldwide
+ Ranked No.1 on the most reliable travel website worldwide in 5 consecutive years and awarded with Certificate of Excellence – 2013 Winner
+ Received the great honor to do tour with Australian Prime Minister – Ms. Hon Julia Gillard MP when she visited Vietnam in 2010
+ Be be proud to be chosen to do tour with United States Trade Representative – Mr. Jon Kirk when he visited Vietnam in 2012
• Achieved International Tour Guide License issued by Ministry of Culture Tourism and Sports Vietnam
• Be fluent in English and ChineseI desire to bring the real and deep insights into Vietnam to my clients, therefore, you can feel the soul of our country in a very Vietnamese way.
You will see our professionalism in every single thing we serve you!
Copyright© Donuts Bangkok, co. ltd. All rights Reserved.
We NEVER post without your permission