Instead of sitting at hotel's lobby reading magazines or sealing yourself in your room, just spending few hours to explore the exclusiveness and differences of
Instead of sitting at hotel's lobby reading magazines or sealing yourself in your room, just spending few hours to explore the exclusiveness and differences of Hanoi city tour by night. Our tour promises to offer you the unique activities which only take place at night, including watching traditional water puppet show, savoring street food at Hanoi night market or exploring the Hanoi night streets. Additionally, a special hot tea cup in the traditional tea inn will make your trip really memorable. Let's come and join this city tour by night to have a big surprise from the other face of this hustling city.
18. 00: you get picked you up at your hotel in Hanoi. You can have a soft meal before starting your tour.
18h30: You will enjoy traditional puppet performance at Thang Long Water Puppet Theatre.
20. 00: After the puppet performance, you continue walking along the Hanoi Old Quarter and having dinner on Hanoi Food Street which offers variety of traditional dishes serving in "street" style (local style).
21. 00: Next, you will transfer to a Vietnam traditional tea Inn. There, you can enjoy a cup of tea, listen to its origin and meaning as well as learn the way of traditional tea making.
22. 00: Leaving the tea inn, our guide will take you along the Hanoi night streets. Stop to take photos to capture memorable moments of night life in Hanoi.
Return to your hotel. End of tour.
Your hotel in Hanoi
Pick up and drop off at your hotel in Hanoi center
English speaking local guide
Water puppet show entrance fee
Price Doesn't Include:
Login / Register
► About Me
-Xin Chào! (Vietnamese for hi)
I am Tai Ngo who is passionate in tourism, particularly bringing friends the world over the deep insights into Vietnamese Culture, History and Cuisine by offering guiding service for those who wish to travel across Vietnam.Why me?
► My Hobbies
► My best travel experience
-• Graduated from Hanoi Foreign Trade University (known as Harward of Vietnam)
• Above 8 year experience in touring with more than 1.000 tours and over 3.000 tourists from 30 different countries.
• A CEO and Founder of Vietnam Travel Consultant which is famous on TripAdvisor - the most reliable travel website worldwide
+ Ranked No.1 on the most reliable travel website worldwide in 5 consecutive years and awarded with Certificate of Excellence – 2013 Winner
+ Received the great honor to do tour with Australian Prime Minister – Ms. Hon Julia Gillard MP when she visited Vietnam in 2010
+ Be be proud to be chosen to do tour with United States Trade Representative – Mr. Jon Kirk when he visited Vietnam in 2012
• Achieved International Tour Guide License issued by Ministry of Culture Tourism and Sports Vietnam
• Be fluent in English and ChineseI desire to bring the real and deep insights into Vietnam to my clients, therefore, you can feel the soul of our country in a very Vietnamese way.
You will see our professionalism in every single thing we serve you!
Ho Chi Mi...
Copyright© Donuts Bangkok, co. ltd. All rights Reserved.
We NEVER post without your permission