8:00 Pick up at your hotel
8:30 Breakfast (traditional food, if you like)
9:00 Visit Imperial Citadel of Thang Long
10:30 Visit Tran Quoc Pagoda, one of the oldest pagoda in Hanoi, located by The West Lake
12:00 Lunch (local specialty)
13:00 Temple of literature and Quoc Tu Giam, the oldest university (1076)
15:00 Visit one or two or three of the following places if we have time:
- Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, where the corpse of our first president is kept
- Hoa Lo Prison, which was built by the French colonists
- Ngoc Son Temple by Hoan Kiem Lake
- Long Bien bridge constructed by the French colonists, here you can a good view of The Red River, which is the biggest and longest river in Northern Vietnam
17:30 Take you back to your hotel, and you'll have taste of traffic jams in Hanoi
- 35 USD is the cost for tour guide only. You have to pay for other fees, including taxi fares, meals and tickets.
- Entrance tickets to Temple of Literature, Hoa Lo prison and Ngoc Son Temple are between 1 and 3 dollars. You don't have buy tickets for other places.
- We can travel from place to place by my motorbike if you travel alone and you are not too scared of Hanoi's traffic.
Login / Register
I am a teacher of English and I love meeting people and sharing my love for my city.
Copyright© Donuts Bangkok, co. ltd. All rights Reserved.
We NEVER post without your permission