Language: English, Polski
I am a licensed tour guide and driver passionate about Gdansk and Poland. I specialize in:
PRIVATE SHORE EXCURSIONS for cruise passengers with a pick up in the Port of GDYNIA or Port of GDANSK
WALKING TOURS IN GDANSK
multi-day trips to Poland (pick up in Warsaw possible)
GENEALOGY RESEARCH and ANCESTRAL TRIPS
As a former tour operator, I have first-hand experience to prepare both a 1-day or multi-day trip with a detailed schedule , hotel reservations and provide suggestions what to do and see in your spare time.
I can arrange walking tours, city packages, city tours in Gdansk, Sopot, Torun, mixed car&walking tours using minivans (7-seater) or other transportation depending on the size of the group.
I lead individuals and groups personally through GDANSK - SOPOT - GDYNIA and other destinations in northern Poland:
* MALBORK CASTLE - the largest brick Gothic castle in the world by area (nearly 52 acres), built by the Teutonic Knights. Malbork Castle is the classic example of a medieval fortress. VISIT there is a MUST!
* Former Nazi STUTTHOF CAMP
* WESTERPLATTE - The First Battle of WW2 and the Medieval Fortress
* IN THE FOOTSTEPS OF SAINT JOHN PAUL II
* nature and wildlife tours (Słowiński National Park - unique moving dunes - UNESCO Biosphere Reserve or Kashuby Region)
* GENEALOGY RESEARCH AND ANCESTRAL TRIPS in POMERANIA, WEST and EAST PRUSSIA INCLUDING KOENIGSBERG REGION
* Elblag-Ostroda Canal cruise
I guide combining a mixture of entertainment, making history come alive, interesting facts about the present society as well as fun anecdotes about everyday life.
Let me invite you along on a guided tour in and around Gdansk which has a myriad of exciting and appealing attractions. I design my excursions to avoid crowds with a focus on local culture, important historical sights and areas of special interest to visitors such as art, history, shopping or cuisine.
I would be happy to take you around showing my favorite sights, picturesque lanes full of unique architectural details and reveal some of the mysteries. If you have any special preferences or would prefer rather OFF THE BEATEN TRACK Tour), let me know.
FAMILY with KIDS ARE WELCOME !
My whole-hearted tips for you: enjoy one of the following suggestions:
* CHOPIN CONCERTS in summer
* INTERNATIONAL ORGAN CONCERTS in OLIWA CATHEDRAL (every Tue. and Fri. in July & August)
* INTERNATIONAL MOZART FESTIVAL on 16-22 August
* ST. DOMINIC'S FESTIVAL & FAIR July, 26- August, 16
* COOKING CLASSES * Polish-style Dinner *Fantasia Dinner
Areas to be visited can be tailored to suit your particular interest. I will suggest an itinerary to match your interest and time frame.
I look forward to meeting you in Gdansk.
Copyright© Donuts Bangkok, co. ltd. All rights Reserved.
We NEVER post without your permission