Be like the locals! get a motorcycle and go for a 40 min fun ride up the mountains. do some camping at the city lights view point 'n catch the sunset/rise.
Doi Suthep-Pui National Park, the closest national park you wouldn't want to miss. A 40 min ride on a moped on the road covered with trees and forest. We will stop at Doi Pui high viewpoint with spectacular view of mountains and the sunset. And then after we will continue on to the camping point which we will be staying the night, and there the best Chiangmai city lights viewpoint. A campfire if wanted. In the morning after breakfast, we will start driving back down to the city and split :P
-bring your cold jackets, it's 5-10 degrees colder than down the city.
-bring your sleeping bags ( you could rent them at the camping point)
-A camping tent if you have one?(so that you wouldn't have to pay, renting the park's camping tents)
- rent a motorcycle if you don't have one yet (100-150 Baht/day)
- buy dinner and breakfast to eat when arrive.
- it takes around 40 minutes to get to the place.
- stop at Doi Pui sunset viewpoint and continue to the camping point(10 minutes further).
- get tents set up and rest over night.
- catch the sunrise while having brought breakfast.
- leaving the place, driving down to the city.
it would be great to meet around 4pm, get ready and start driving up the mountains before the weather gets dark and just to catch the sunset on time.
somewhere by the moat of the city.
you basically pay me as your local friend guide :P
Price Doesn't Include:
-rent a motorcycle if you don't have one ( would be about 100-150/day)
-dinner and breakfast
-camping fees(250/a 3ppl tent, sleeping bags and mattresses are less than 40Bht each)
Login / Register
► About Me
- I'm a very easygoing guy, like adventures and make friends.
► My Hobbies
- I would say that I like traveling even I don't have much time for that, I love true story based movies and music. I have recently figured out myself that I really like camping as welll :)
► My best travel experience
- I love Indonesia and Cambodia a lot!
Copyright© Donuts Bangkok, co. ltd. All rights Reserved.
We NEVER post without your permission