One day trekking in Chiangmai (North Area)
One day trekking in Chiangmai , the largest and most culturally significant city in Northern Thailand. A lot of adventure activities in one day. You will definitely Love it. Let's go!!!!!
Starting time 8.30- 9.30 A.M Finish Time 17.00- 17.30 P.M
- Visit Orchid and butterfly farm
- Visit Elephant camp, Elephant Riding about 1 hour
- 1 hr. trekking into beautiful rainy forest
- Trek 1 hr. to hill tribe village (Pradong&Lisu)
- Stop at waterfall enjoy swimming there
- White water rafting for 1 hr.
- Bamboo rafting for 40 minutes
Weekday and Weekend (We can discuss)
Pick up at your hotel, Bus station, Train station or Airport (AT Chiagmai province)
Transportation, Easy Breakfast and Lunch, Guide , Entry fee
Price Doesn't Include:
Entry fee for Long-neck hill tribe village
Login / Register
► About Me
► My Hobbies
► Favorite Quotes
► My best travel experience
Copyright© Donuts Bangkok, co. ltd. All rights Reserved.
We NEVER post without your permission