► About Me (Par, 20)
- Par, like "par" in playing golf
- Currently a Liberal Arts Student ; major in Theatre and minor in English
- attended English program school.
- familiar with taking foreigners to trips (Can give you suggestion, help planing your trip, and find interesting events happening in BKK)
- comfortable with foreigners (staying, travelling, and studying in UK, AUS, USA, NZ for over months)
► My Hobbies
- Eating from street food in the corner between buildings to hi-end and Michelin-starred restaurants.
- visit art gallery and museums
- attend any music gigs, especially jazz and EDM, and art events
- watch movies
- find new restaurants !
- night out :D
- currently interested in cooking raw, vegan, healthy meals.
► Favorite Quotes
- "Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."
► My best travel experience
- London, UK
- Sydney, AUS
- NYC, LA, SF, DC, LV, U.S.A
- Ontario, CND
- Tauranga. NZ
Floating Foodie Feast @ Klong Lad Mayom + Taling Chan Floating Markets
Cooking at Thai Granny Kitchen
Copyright© Donuts Bangkok, co. ltd. All rights Reserved.
We NEVER post without your permission