Enjoy the view, try some nice dishes, and get a ton of beautiful photos at the cafe of your choice!
Not only it's history and culture, Bangkok's old town is also famous for the food and cafe. This course I'll take you to the cafe of your choices and you can also see the pier and the first Girl's school in Thailand.
You can choose 2 places from below
- Flower Cafe (famous for the cakes and flowery ice cream)
- Vintage cake cafe (one of the best photo spots in the area)
- Blue cafe (Their decorations will make you feel like being under the sea, they also have really nice toasts)
- Organic cafe (ingredients come straight from their farm)
Anytime in the weekdays. However, some shops are not available in some period of the day.
MRT Hualumphong or anyplace nearby or in the old town area
- Guide (and photographer) - Traveling Expense from MRT station
Price Doesn't Include:
- Your own drink and food
Login / Register
Tell me your travel plan! Ask me anything!
Copyright© Donuts Bangkok, co. ltd. All rights Reserved.
We NEVER post without your permission