This course will take you to the landmark of Bangkok, the giant swing. And you can also see a temple and try food from the stalls
You can see the giant swing, which located just in the heart of Bangkok and learn Thai history and culture depends on your interests from a temple nearby. And later you'll be in one of the best place for traditional food stalls of Thailand in the historical street of Tanao.
- Firstly, we'll see the giant swing, one of the landmarks of the city (10-20 mins)
- Walk around the old town area (60 mins)
- Try food from the local stalls (40 mins or more)
I'm basically free on weekdays, anytime. But I recommend to go during 4 p.m. - 6 p.m. since it's not going to be too hot, so you can walk and enjoy the city even more.
We can meet at MRT Hualampong stn. Or somewhere nearby. You can also contact me to ask if you want to meet somewhere else.
- Guide - A food of your choice (ice cream/ porkball / fried taro balls/ Thai sweets)
Price Doesn't Include:
- Extra drink and food - Traveling expenses
Login / Register
Tell me your travel plan! Ask me anything!
Copyright© Donuts Bangkok, co. ltd. All rights Reserved.
We NEVER post without your permission