Sampheng is the whole sale market in Bangkok. Selling souvenirs/bags/accessories/shoes.
We will go to
- Sampheng, the biggest souvenir wholesale market in Bangkok
- China town, the golden Budha and try delicious food
You should bring money for shopping and wear the proper clothes because we will go to the temple ;)
We will meet at Hua Lamphong Station -> eat the local Thai-Chinese fried noodle -> walk to the Golden Budha temple to visit the world's biggest golden Budha. -> take the bus/taxi/Tuk Tuk to Sam Pheng -> Lets shopping
Mon. and Friday evening
Hua Lamphong MRT station
Price Doesn't Include:
Ticket cost, Taxi, food, Tuk Tuk, Bus, Drink, shopping thing
Login / Register
► About Me
- You can call me Aim. I was an exchange student to Michigan, U.S. in year 2013-2014. Right now, I am a freshman Journalism student at Thammasat University (Rangsit Campus).
► My Hobbies
- Travel, take pictures, and read books( novel, history, science, etc.)
► Favorite Quotes
- “Wherever you go becomes a part of you somehow.” ― Anita Desai
► My best travel experience
- Self planned Singapore trip
Copyright© Donuts Bangkok, co. ltd. All rights Reserved.
We NEVER post without your permission