This trip is good for who love to shopping in hot temperature.
Low budget trip and be local people.
Shopping and eating all day.
The important thing you must have is a bottle of water.
This trip is good for who love to walking and shopping.
You can arrange your schedule by yourself where you want to go.
You can choose from the list below or from your idea.
- Cat Cafe: Go there if you love cat you, you can pet a lot of cats in the same time.
- Dog Cafe: You can meet a lot of dog breeds while you eating.
- Siam Paragon, Siam: Shopping and eating
- Central World: Big department Store including Zen, Central, and Isetan you can find a lot of kind of food here. Have a famous fish grill in front of the department store on every evening.
- Patinum Pratunum, Pratunam: This place is good for shopaholic especially women who love fashion. Lot of kind of clothes and acc for every gender and age in cheap price.
- Pantip Pratunam: IT Shopping Mall
- Central Rama IX, Fortune Mall: Shopping
- Sampheng, China Town: See something new and try a good food.
- Suapa Plaza: You can find acc for your phone such as Case, Screen Protector, Adapter, Power Bank, and etc in the cheapest price.
- SWU Market: This market is located in the university at Asoke. You can find good food in cheap price and shopping. (Avaliable on Tue and Thu only)
- JJ Market: The big market in BKK.
- Learning Thai Boxing
- King Power
- Temple: If you need to see. :)
Everyday from 06.00 a.m. - 08.00 p.m.
BTS Station, MRT Station, Siam, MBK, Central Rama IX, Terminal 21
Price Doesn't Include:
Login / Register
► About Me
Hi!!! My name is Rainie. I'm 100% Thai and grow up in Thailand.
I love to travel and take a photo. :)
I need to have a new friends and exchange the culture.
I can be your Interpreter and teach some Thai words to you.
For my trip is good for who love to shopping and eating in the low price but get the good thing.
► My Hobbies
Reading Novel, Watching Anime and movie, Playing Game, Surfing the internet, Sleeping
► My best travel experience
1. Tokyo, Japan
2. Dubai, UAE
3. Manila, Philippines
4. Chiang Mai, Thailand
Copyright© Donuts Bangkok, co. ltd. All rights Reserved.
We NEVER post without your permission