I'll show you where Thai people go, what we do. You'll get lots of new experiences here.
Start trip, I'll bring you to Wat Phra Kaew (Grand Palace). When I was a little girl I studied there so I visited there with my classmates many times. There is lots of history, literature, culture and religion. You'll see it.
Second place, we'll go to Wat Pho, which has a huge image of buddha, it's a famous place so don't miss out there! Many famous people in the world, they've ever visited there.
Don't forget to take : Camera
I know you don't want to miss out nice shots in beautiful places.
It'd be better if you don't wear short because we should respect places.
10.30 am - 12.00 pm. travel at Wat Phra Kaew
12.00 pm. - 13.00 pm. have lunch
13.00 pm. -14.30 pm. go to Wat Pho and travel there
1. This price is not include food, admission and transportation.
2. Place and time could be changed by our agreement.
Monday - Wednesday
At Tha Chang
Price Doesn't Include:
food, admission and transportation.
Login / Register
► About Me
- Hi everyone! My name's Belle. I'm nice, outgoing and funny. I like to learn new things and make new friends.
► My Hobbies
- Watching movies, listening to music, going to temples, reading books. I'm a Marvel fan: Avangers, Iron man and Captain America. I watch many kind of movies not just Marvel's movies. My favorite movies, it called " The best of me" and " Love, Rosie" I like listening to international music and EDM, when I hear music I automatically dance like my arms and my legs automatically move. lol And now I'm reading a book, it called "Love, Rosie". I decided to buy it because I've watched it based on the movie and I like it so I thought book can tell the story better than movie and I bought it.
► My best travel experience
- I've been to Hong Kong for 5 days with my friends last year. We planed everything by ourselves. It was fun! We got lost everyday lol. But it was still fun! We met interesting places as accidental such as the old local restaurant, which's a famous restaurant. We've learned Chinese culture from Hong Kong's restaurants, which one's really surprised us is frog rice porridge. We never had it before and it's odd. Finally, we decided to try it, it's good taste but in our opinions, we still thought it's odd for us. lol Before we went to there, we searched on the internet where we should visit and what kind of food we should try, we finally met Macau's egg tarts so when we were in Macau, we wouldn't miss out them and we tried them. They're so delicious! We really enjoined with them. We didn't eat all trip, we were shopping, seeing sightseeing and we went to a temple. We've been to Disneyland, Tsim Sha Tsui, Macau, Peak Tram and Mongkok. So I understand backpackers, they need someone help, when they get lost. I'm willing to help you, I'd like to show you how beautiful Bangkok's in many ways as Thai people.
Copyright© Donuts Bangkok, co. ltd. All rights Reserved.
We NEVER post without your permission