Let's create your dream trip in Bangkok with an expert local host
As a local host, I will take you to places you wish to visit and we can enjoy a lot of fun activities together. I will teach you how to get around, teach you some basic Thai language that will be useful while you travel here. Moreover, I will teach you how to bargain for cheaper prices when shopping at local markets, as well as how to avoid and protect yourself from scandals.
I do not have fix plans and schedule, as I am flexible and I want our trip to be fun and relaxing. I understand that different people have different lifestyles and preferences. So, please feel free to select any of 2-3 actitivies listed below and create our trip together. You can also suggest other places that you wish to visit in Bangkok. We can talk about it and I will arrange the most suitable plans and schedules to match your preferences.
1. The Grand Palace - visit the city's most famous landmark. The palace complex consists of several impressive buildings including Wat Phra Kaew (Temple of the Emerald Buddha). NOTE: There is a strict dress code. (Operating Hours : Daily 08.30 - 15.30 except during special royal ceremonies, Prices : the entrance fee for foreigners is 500 Baht)
2. Wat Pho (the Temple of the Reclining Buddha), or Wat Phra Chetuphon - It's one of the oldest and largest temple complexes in the city. It was the first public university in Thailand, specialising in religion, science and literature. It is now more well-known as a centre for traditional massage and medicine. (Operating Hours : Daily 08.00 - 17.00 / Massage available until 18.00, Prices : the entrance fee for foreigners is 100 Baht)
3. The Jim Thompson House and Museum - visit one of the most popular tourist destinations in Thailand, the Bangkok home of the late American entrepreneur Jim Thompson who helped revive the Thai silk industry in the 1950s and 1960s. Discover a perfect example of authentic Thai architecture in the complex of 6 traditional Thai-style houses. (Operating Hours : 09.00 - 18.00 everyday with the last Guided Tour at 18.00, Prices : Adult 150 baht; Students (under 22 years old) 100 baht * Compulsory guided tours around the house)
4. Kwan Riam Floating Market - it is one of Bangkok’s newest floating markets. Located on the banks of Klong San Saeb, between two temples, Wat Bamphen and Wat Bamphen Tai. There is a wide range of traditional food available, such as classic Boat noodles, Thai desserts and Isan food. (Operating Hours : weekends and holidays from 07.00 - 20.00)
5. MBK Center - also known as Mahboonkrong. It is a large shopping mall in Bangkok with eight stories high. The center contains around 2,000 shops, restaurants and service outlets. It is connected to the Siam Discovery and Siam Paragon shopping mall by elevated walkways, both of which are more upscale and have only authentic goods. (Opening Hours : 10.00 - 22.00)
6. Asiatique The Riverfront - it is the newest Bangkok Night Market, situated beside Bangkok's Chao Phraya river. It is becoming one of the city's top entertainment destinations for tourists.(Opening Hours : 17.00 - midnight)
7. Khao Sarn Road - this is a world famous "backpacker ghetto". It is a short road that offers cheap accommodation and shops selling handcrafts, paintings, clothes, local fruits etc. The area is known as a center of dancing and partying.
8. Silom Road - it is one of Bangkok's most cosmopolitan streets and major financial centre. It offers a broad range of nighttime activities, ranging from street side shopping to go-go and upscale rooftop bars.
I'm available everyday from 8.00-22.00.
However, I might be traveling overseas sometimes for business.
Please confirm my availabilities with me before arrange any booking and payment.
BTS close to your hotel
Services from local host, her transportation, food and drinks
Price Doesn't Include:
Transportation fees, entrance fees (if applicable), food and drinks for tourists
Login / Register
► About Me
My hometown is located in North Eastern Thailand. However, I was borned and raised in Bangkok. I'll be able to show you around the amazing city (day and night), check out some interesting attractions and enjoy variety of fun activities together.
► My Hobbies
I love traveling since I was young, especially to natural attractions, such as forests, mountains and beaches. I love to explore new experiences, meet new friends and learn about their lifestyles and cultures. My favourite activities are camping, trekking and cycling.
Copyright© Donuts Bangkok, co. ltd. All rights Reserved.
We NEVER post without your permission