Let's take a deep breath and feel the touch of the nature here. Ride on a bike and here we go!!!
Here is the lung of Bangkok. So I can guide you to the sightseeing and also feel the touch of the nature by riding on the bike!!! And also feel the speed of the boat across the Chopaya River!!!!!!! you cannot imagine how fun it is!!!
Saturday & Sunday
Boat fairs (round trip 100 Baht/Each, depends on the day)
Taxi from MRT to boat / pier (100 Baht)
Price Doesn't Include:
Bike rent (100 Baht/Person)
Login / Register
► About Yourself
-Hi, I like wandering around Bangkok, especially the local places here. I'm an out-going person. So every weekend I always find something to do or visit places. I enjoy local foods and path side restaurants (let me know whether you like it too or not, so I can guide you to a better one if you don't).
- Sport : I run half-marathon (you can ask me for marathon program in Bangkok as well)
- food: Local foods, can be any.
- Country: I like every place I visit. It gives me a good memory to be recognized
- Activity: I sew the leather bag, if you interested in sourcing material for doing this just contact me.
- booking: Goodluck
► Quote of Yourself
-Life is worth living for :)
► Your best travel experience
- Once I decided to travel alone to the south of Thailand. I can say it is the best ever!
Copyright© Donuts Bangkok, co. ltd. All rights Reserved.
We NEVER post without your permission