Hi! If you want to hang around at China Town, I can take you to places especially the sidewalk restaurants which you can get closer to how most of Thai ppl eat!
Hi! If you want to hang around at China Town, I can take you to places especially the sidewalk restaurants which you can get closer to how most of Thai people eat! with a very fair price!!!
The dish that I would like to recommend is Rad Na Ron (Fried hot noodles)! which is soooooo yummy!!!!!!! and of course there will be more that a dish that you can eat! Please join!
It will take you around 1.30-2.00 hours to hang around and eat some local foods!
Every Sat and Sun in the evening (around 6 pm-7:30 pm)
Hua Lumphong station (MRT)
Bus / Tuk Tuk fares included from MRT Hua Lumphong
Price Doesn't Include:
Login / Register
► About Yourself
-Hi, I like wandering around Bangkok, especially the local places here. I'm an out-going person. So every weekend I always find something to do or visit places. I enjoy local foods and path side restaurants (let me know whether you like it too or not, so I can guide you to a better one if you don't).
- Sport : I run half-marathon (you can ask me for marathon program in Bangkok as well)
- food: Local foods, can be any.
- Country: I like every place I visit. It gives me a good memory to be recognized
- Activity: I sew the leather bag, if you interested in sourcing material for doing this just contact me.
- booking: Goodluck
► Quote of Yourself
-Life is worth living for :)
► Your best travel experience
- Once I decided to travel alone to the south of Thailand. I can say it is the best ever!
Copyright© Donuts Bangkok, co. ltd. All rights Reserved.
We NEVER post without your permission