Behind the main spot area in Bangkok, there is a historical community waited you to visit.
After you spent time in a busy life at the main spot of Bangkok, visiting a historical Thai community in Bangkok is one of other choices. When you get into this area, you will be surprised that Bangkok still has a noiseless place to live. You can see how people live their life along the over 500 year-old canal. You can also smell of old traditional lifestyle at the first step getting into this area. You may feel like you had returned to the past many years ago.
We will spend time by seeing old houses, learning the tradition of local people, seeing an art gallery, enjoying atmosphere, trying some local food. Also, if you want to take a boat to see around the area, I'd love to take you there. I'm very flexible about the time and everything.
Saturday and Sunday : 10 am - 6 pm (I would recommend to get there around 11.00 am)
BTS Bangwa station
Transportation from BTS to the place
Price Doesn't Include:
Meal, Boat tour (If required), Shopping, rental bike (If required)
Login / Register
► About Me
-I'm very friendly, outgoing and flexible
-I love to meet new people and be friend.
► My Hobbies
- Travel, Reading books, Exploring new places
► My best travel experience
- I've been traveled around Thailand many times a year before. My favorite place either Bangkok or Chiang Mai
- I've been to Singapore and Malaysia with my family many times.
- In 2012, I've been to Hong Kong with my friend for a week.
- In 2014, I've lived in Chicago, USA for a year.
- Now I just back to Bangkok for a month and I'd love to guide you to the place that I like which is not many foreigner know about.
Copyright© Donuts Bangkok, co. ltd. All rights Reserved.
We NEVER post without your permission