You shouldn't missed Chinatown in Bangkok.It's known for the oldest and the biggest chinatown in the world!!!
In this trip I'll take you to Chinatown and all around Chinatown's areas.It has many Chinese temples and also many interesting food. We'll eat like Thai, tralvel like Thai and do many things like Thai do. I can show you what are the things you shouldn't missed while you are in Bangkok!!!
We'll begin the trip with Wat Traimitr where the biggest golden Buddha located.
01.00 -02.00 PM Take a tour around Traimitr Temple.
02.00-03.00 PM Visit the Chinatown's history museum.
03.00-06.00 PM Walking around Chinatown and find something delicious to eat.
Any BTS station or MRT station.I can pick you up.
Chinatown's history Museum Ticket.
Price Doesn't Include:
Food and transportation.
Login / Register
► About Me
- Hi! My name is Pearl.I'm 22 years old. Now I'm a student study in Chulalongkorn University.I think I am friendly and the talkative one :) so I'm sure that our trip is not gonna be slient. I'm sure that I can make everyone laugh.And also I can be your photographer as well because I love taking photos. I can speak fluently in English and Chinese and a little bit of Korean,but don't expect with my Korean much lol.
► My Hobbies
- I love traveling,eating something weird! and taking photos.
► My best travel experience
- Work and Travel in USA for 3 months.
- Solo trip to Seoul, Korea.
- Solo trip to Ayutthaya.
- Taiwan without planning.
- 10 days in England with family.
Copyright© Donuts Bangkok, co. ltd. All rights Reserved.
We NEVER post without your permission