Travelling in the places nearby Chao Phraya River in Bangkok such as Asiatique, some temples, and using ferry/Thai traditional boat
I'll guide you to the places nearby Chao Phraya River. You can choose which places you wanna go (Cuz there're a lot of attractive places, I need to guide you to the place that's similar to your lifestyle). In one day, I can guide you to 1-2 places, depends on what you choose and how far they're. (I can guide you to all attractive places in Bangkok, actually :)). I'll also bring you to use Thai transportation styles such as Tuk-Tuk, ferry, Thai Traditional Boat, etc.
I'll guide you to the places depend on how's your lifestyle.
The examples of places:
- Buddhist temples style: Grand Palace, Wat Pho, etc.
- Asiatique (The shopping place near the river. Search it, it is awesome place!)
- Thai antique&unique market ex. Wung Lhung You can buy a street food and feel Thai lifestyles and culture!
- Shopping Mall ex. Siam (It is not near the river, but I can guide you also LOL)
- Street food @ Klongsan (Take not a long time, but many delicious food to grab)
If you're interested, you can tell me which styles you wanna go, and I'll plan is it possible in one day or not.
I'm available every Saturday
8AM - 7PM
You can choose what time you want!
FB: Mpmp Kosilp
Depends on what program you wanna take.
Some gifts for you :)
Price Doesn't Include:
The tourist tickets, food, fees of transportation
Login / Register
► About Me
- I'm Maprang, it's Thai name. You can call me Jenyne as well :) I'm Bangkokian and I know well about Bangkok. I'm the fluent user of English language 😉
► My Hobbies
- Workout, eating, travelling, shopping
► My best travel experience
- Just know very well about Bangkok
Copyright© Donuts Bangkok, co. ltd. All rights Reserved.
We NEVER post without your permission