Discover Bangkok’s old royal district (Old Town of Bangkok)
Tourist attractions within walking distance and some short commuting by boat/Tuk-Tuk/Taxi.
Program can be adjusted for some other nearby museums/ temples.
1) Museum Siam
2) The Reclining Buddha Temple (Wat Pho) which has been known as the first university of old medicine. Here you will find traditional Thai massage in action (try it or learn how to do it)
3) The Grand Palace and the Emerald Buddha Temple
4) The Temple of Dawn, across the river
5) The National Museum
Price Doesn't Include:
Entrance Fee (Temples & Museums), Meals
Login / Register
► About Me
- Wandering Lover to explore the world and my home country : )
► My Hobbies
- Reading, Sightseeing, Wandering
► My best travel experience
- Road-trip in Europe
- Sightseeing in Old Town of Bangkok & Chiang Mai
Copyright© Donuts Bangkok, co. ltd. All rights Reserved.
We NEVER post without your permission