Boat trip services are available for sightseeing and have local breakfast and lunch.
I am a student of Assumption University of Thailand. I love to travel even I don't know much about history part of each place but I know a lot of nice place that you are really love to go. Moreover, I also knows the a lot of delicious food and Thai signature food. Most of thai food is not expensive. Furthermore, if you want to have dinner cruise in Bangkok that cruising along Chao-Phaya river.
06:30 a.m. - Pick you up at hotels or Udomsuk BTS Station in Bangkok city center.
08:00 a.m. - Depart from Bangkok and depart southward to Damnoen Saduak Floating Market, situated in Ratchaburi province.
09:30 a.m. - Arrive at the Damnoen Saduak Floating Market where you can see numerous vendors selling local foods, fruits and products on the rowing boats. You are free to explore the market around, shoot photographs/videos or hire a paddling boat along the canal to breathe the once in a lifetime atmosphere of this legendary market.
Afterwards, experience a thrilling long-tailed boat ride out of the floating market and journey along the winding canals to see remote villages, gardens and plantations
11:30 a.m. - Arrive at a jetty pier where you board on the vehicle and we will go to the next Amphawa floating market
12:20 p.m. - Arrive Amphawa floating ,the famous floating market one in Thailand and there are a lot of local foods. So this is Lunch time...!!
14:00 p.m. - Depart from Amphawa floating market to Bangkok.
16:00 p.m. - Arrive in Bangkok and transfer you and other tour participants at different hotels.
Any time you are available, Please let me know
Udomsuk BTS Station and hotel in bangkok city or Suwarnabhumi Airport.
Transportation (My own car)
Price Doesn't Include:
Boat trip, Food and beverage
Login / Register
► About Me
- I am Thai. I am studying at Assumption University and I live in Bangkok.
- I love to travel around the world furthermore I spend a lot of time for traveling in Thailand by my private car.
- I am not a professional guide so I don't know much about historical background in someplace. In contrast, I know which place is famous and valuable to visit.
► My Hobbies
- I love to find new idea by go any interesting place such as night market, technology or innovation exhibition.
- I interested in environment concern. Therefore, I have shut up many CSR project every year for help poor people or nature.
- I love cook Thai food and dessert.
► My best travel experience
- I am a traveler. I love to travel. I have been Canada for studying. I have been USA for 3 months for traveling and working. I have been many states in China such as Beijing, Yunnan, Khun Ming, Hong Kong, Macau, Shenzhen,etc. I have been South Korea and Japan and Singapore for traveling. There are just place that I spend my free time for explore myself to learn new experience, to learn different cultures.
Copyright© Donuts Bangkok, co. ltd. All rights Reserved.
We NEVER post without your permission