Hidden treasurer not far from Bangkok but being here feels as if you are in real Thailand
Don Wai Riverside Market in Nakhon Pathom isn't on any tourist map and really hard to get to know this market unless you have a Thai friend like me! This place is an excellent destination for foodies. So much to try out before you buy. A good tip is to buy a load of food, buy tickets for the boat trip & then eat while you cruise, seeing all of the river gardens, beautiful Thai houses & etc. And there’s one temple stop halfway to feed fish as well.
- Meet at BTS Bang Wa (exit 1, 2) on the ground floor, then take by my car about 30-40 minutes to Wat Don Wai.
- Recommed a 90 minute boat trip costs 100B. Makes it a more enjoyable experience.
- If we have times left, you can tell me if there are anything you would like to do further. I'll decide it in proper way.
Hope to see you soon!!
Saturday or Sunday for 4 hrs. starting from 9.00am onwards.
Time could be changed by our agreement.
BTS Bang Wa on the Ground Floor.
Car & parking fee.
Price Doesn't Include:
Meal & boat trip.
Login / Register
► About Me
- I run my own business. I'm a very easy going person that works well with everyone. I enjoy being around different types of people and I like to always challenge myself.
► My Hobbies
- Watching movies, travel and trying new food.
► Favorite Quotes
- Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
► My best travel experience
- I have done a lot of travelling like in USA, Mongolia, Australia, Japan, France, Italy, Swiss etc but my best one is Mongolia! I was in Ulaanbaatar the coldest city in the world for 6 months! I love people and food there.
Copyright© Donuts Bangkok, co. ltd. All rights Reserved.
We NEVER post without your permission