Non Touristic floating market experience!!!
This is a weekend-only market as well as authentic floating market in Bangkok. Lots of local hand crafted goods. More than 100 food stalls, all crowded with locals. You will feel like on a small village market. Recommended!!!
Like the title "NON touristy" is here.
- Meet at BTS Bang Wa (exit 1, 2) on the ground floor, then take by my car about 15 mintues.
- Then it's time for Shopping, Eating & Sight-seeing. You will get to experience the real local floating market. Take the long tail boat to visit local village, or lotus farm only.
- If we have times left, you can tell me if there are anything you would like to do further. I'll decide it in proper way, or the nearby place is The Paseo Park, the big Japanese Lifestyle Mall.
Hope to see you soon!!
:: REMARK ::
- This price is not include food & long tail boat.
- Place and time could be changed by our agreement.
Weekend-only market: Saturday & Sunday anytime as said starting from 9.00am onwards.
BTS Bang Wa on the Ground Floor.
Car & parking fee.
Price Doesn't Include:
Meal & long tail boat.
Login / Register
► About Me
- I run my own business. I'm a very easy going person that works well with everyone. I enjoy being around different types of people and I like to always challenge myself.
► My Hobbies
- Watching movies, travel and trying new food.
► Favorite Quotes
- Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
► My best travel experience
- I have done a lot of travelling like in USA, Mongolia, Australia, Japan, France, Italy, Swiss etc but my best one is Mongolia! I was in Ulaanbaatar the coldest city in the world for 6 months! I love people and food there.
Copyright© Donuts Bangkok, co. ltd. All rights Reserved.
We NEVER post without your permission