If you love art, don't miss! In my trip, I would take you to that palace and the famous 2-3 temples. After that, we will have dinner along Chao Phraya.
- Ananta Samakhom Throne Hall 1.5 hrs
- A famous Temple around that area (Benjamabophit Temple; 0.5 hrs)
- Dinner along Chao Phraya river (Asiatique where has many restaurants and bars and night market and a big ferry wheel to ride) (3 hrs)
All those activities will start from 2pm-7pm
Saturday from 2-7pm
In front of MBK
taxi or local bus, entry fee for the palace
Price Doesn't Include:
Dinner, drinks and ferry wheel riding at Asiatiqu
Login / Register
► About Me
- Please call me "Claire" in short. I'm 25 years old. I love travelling and I have traveled 7 countries (England, Wales, France, Switzerland, Japan, South Korea and Laos). I'm a scientist working for an American company. I'm friendly and I love meeting new people, learning different cultures and languages.
► My Hobbies
- Learning French, Playing keyboard (musical instrument), taking picture, painting and traveling
► Favorite Quotes
► My best travel experience
- It was when I studied in England for half year and stayed with host family. I learned a lot about cultures. Also, during school break at that time, I traveled to France (3 days) and Switzerland (7 days). It was very challenging to get survive in different countries which don't use English. Sometimes, it's difficult to communicate with people but at the same time, I learned a lot from them
Copyright© Donuts Bangkok, co. ltd. All rights Reserved.
We NEVER post without your permission