Hello! My name is Nan. I am more than willing to guide you around this fascinating town of Bangkok! ^^
You can choose places that you'd like to visit from the list below:
1. Rattanakosin Exhibition Hall- take about 2 or 4 hours(you can choose) to enjoy the glorious history of Bangkok.
2. Terminal 21/ Siam Paragon/ Central World- A shopping mall in the heart of Bangkok.
3. Platinum mall/ Pratunam Market- A cheaper place to go shop for clothes, shoes and accessories.
4. Temples - It will be scorching hot during the day--really.
5. Taling Chan Floating market
6. Asiatique the riverfront. Dinner at a good Thai restaurant and enjoy the river view.
7. etc. (base on your preference)
We can meet at 10:00 am and I will take you to places by BTS/Taxi cab/Van.
Every Tuesday & Friday from Aug 2015-Oct 2015
We can meet at Victory Monument/ Siam Square. If you want to meet at the airport you will have to pay for the transportation from the airport to the center.
Transportation, lunch, dinner
Price Doesn't Include:
Transportation fee from the airport.
Login / Register
► About Me
-Hello! My name is Nan. I'm a University student in Bangkok. I am more than willing to guide you around this fascinating town of Bangkok!
► My Hobbies
- Singing, reading
► Favorite Quotes
► My best travel experience
- London, United Kingdom
Copyright© Donuts Bangkok, co. ltd. All rights Reserved.
We NEVER post without your permission