The jungle that lies in an oxbow curve of Bangkok's Chao Phraya river, barely two kilometers from the central business district
We will go to another side of Chaophraya river,
- Fighting fish museum (The urban oasis of Bangkok in Time Magazine 2006)
- Visiting the market (a tiny floating market)
- Take a rest at Bangkok tree house the coffee shop
- Bike in the park Sri Nakorn kuen khan
We will take the boat for across the Chaophraya river at Klongtoei and rent a bike to look around.
Saturday and Sunday
MRT Queen Sirikrit center
Price Doesn't Include:
Bike Renting, personal expense
Login / Register
► About Me
- I am easy-going and open minded. A bit quiet at first then will be talkative after I get close ;) feel comfortable to talk to me.
► My Hobbies
- traveling, photography, reading
► Favorite Quotes
- life is too short to be unhappy
► My best travel experience
- Japan trip is my fav.
Copyright© Donuts Bangkok, co. ltd. All rights Reserved.
We NEVER post without your permission