Musuems, galleries and some coffee shops.
We can make a visit to art galleries up to the exhibitions or artists you're interested in. We can discuss about the style and what kind of arts you prefer. I know a lot of nice coffee shops, theaters and bookshops. Just tell me what you like :)
We will start at Bangkok Art and Culture Center, walking and talking about what kind of arts you like. After that, we'll head to the next place. It can be one or two places up to the distance.
Everyday except Monday
BTS National Stadium
A bus or Boat ticket and my special handmade gift :)
Price Doesn't Include:
Any entrance ticket, Taxi fee, Refreshments
Login / Register
► About Me
- a 21 years old girl born in Bangkok, Thailand
- currently study Theater Arts at Chulalongkorn University
- had spent a year as AFS exchange student in Nanjing, China
► My Hobbies
- reading book, listening to music and wandering around
► Favorite Quotes
- "Stop dreaming, start living."
► My best travel experience
- Pokhara, Nepal
- Taipei, Hualien, Chishang, Luye, Taitung, Taiwan
- Auckland, New Zealand
- Moscow, Russia
Copyright© Donuts Bangkok, co. ltd. All rights Reserved.
We NEVER post without your permission