off to countryside, Nakorn Pathom, Sampran and have fun making you own Thai dish !
Choosing this trip allows you to experience local Thai cooking and doing Thai grocery. Such a Memorable trip in Thailand! We will take you to our welcoming 1 acre home at countryside, Nakorn Pathom province. Located by "Thaa Jeen" river. There, you can feel nature and fresh air but not far from busy Bangkok(40 km from BKK/1 hour from BTS Bangwa station). The most important, you will get a chance to cook original Thai food with locals and dine with the English-speaking family. Plus. If you are hungry for more activities, I will take you to the famous temple, Wat Phra Prathom Chedi.
- Thai traditional skirt (sarong) to borrow *if going to the temple
- The menu will be agreed to make later (3-4 family-sized dishes, serve with rice or congee and we may add some other purchased dishes from restaurants for you to try)
- price is reduced if going in a group
** Schedule is flexible ** please contact if you want an afternoon trip **
(7.00 a.m. - 1.00 p.m.)
7.00 a.m. ----- pick up at BTS Bangwa to by private car, provide you bbq pork and sticky rice with coconut water as local Thai refreshments along the way.
8.00 a.m. ----- visit Sampran local fresh market to get ingredients. (Can shop for other thai local snacks you wish)
9.00 a.m. ----- arrive at our river-home and prepare ingredients
10.00 a.m. ------ Start cooking.
11.00 a.m. ----- !! BON APPETITE !!
1.00 p.m. ----- take you back to BTS Bangwa and arrive at 2.00 p.m.
//////////////////////// OR /////////////////////////
[add an extra activity for $20, at your choosing]
1.00 p.m. ------- Visit Wat Pathom chedi, the largest pagoda in Thailand and the symbol of Nakorn Pathom province
3.00 p.m. Back to BTS Bangwa
4.00 p.m. Arrive at BTS Bangwa safely
Ideally SATURDAYS and some sundays
Bangwa BTS (Skytrain), or other agreed appointment
Round trip ; Bangwa BTS - Nakorn Pathom, Sampran (and to Wat Pra Pathom Chedi if the activity is added)
Snacks (bbq pork, sticky rice, coconut water) + Lunch/Dinner + dessert
ingredients for cooking
Price Doesn't Include:
other shopping items or food unrelated to the menu.
Login / Register
► About Me (Par, 20)
- Par, like "par" in playing golf
- Currently a Liberal Arts Student ; major in Theatre and minor in English
- attended English program school.
- familiar with taking foreigners to trips (Can give you suggestion, help planing your trip, and find interesting events happening in BKK)
- comfortable with foreigners (staying, travelling, and studying in UK, AUS, USA, NZ for over months)
► My Hobbies
- Eating from street food in the corner between buildings to hi-end and Michelin-starred restaurants.
- visit art gallery and museums
- attend any music gigs, especially jazz and EDM, and art events
- watch movies
- find new restaurants !
- night out :D
- currently interested in cooking raw, vegan, healthy meals.
► Favorite Quotes
- "Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."
► My best travel experience
- London, UK
- Sydney, AUS
- NYC, LA, SF, DC, LV, U.S.A
- Ontario, CND
- Tauranga. NZ
Copyright© Donuts Bangkok, co. ltd. All rights Reserved.
We NEVER post without your permission