Experience traditional Thai culture of tasting exotic food along the canal. Plus, tons of local souvenirs to shop.
Klong Lat Mayom and Taling Chan are ones of the best floating markets in Bangkok , where locals love to spend their weekends. Only 10 km from Bangwa BTS station(20 mins).
You can find any kind of local Thai dished,snacks, and sweet. The hi-lighted are a whole grilled fish stuffed with aromatic thai herbs, grilled seafood, Som Tum (papaya spicy salad) with sticky rice and bbq chicken, pad thai, noodles in coconut bowl, fresh local fruits, etc.
Schedule: (8.00 a.m. - 1.30 p.m.)
8.00 a.m. ----- pick up your hotel or an arranged meeting point
8.30-9.00 a.m. ----- arrived at Klong Rad Mayom floating market , start shopping and eating spree!
10.30 a.m. ----- take you to another floating market, Taling Chan
11.00 a.m. - 1.00 p.m. ---- enjoy more delicious Thai food or shopping for local gifts.
*And even get on a longed-tailed boat to sight-seeing along the canal for 1 hr. OR take a trip on the boat to Koh temple, feeding fish for 1 hr. OR luckily some weekends there is a trip to visiting the Artist's House and see Thai traditional puppets. (optional - boat fee is not included)*
1.00 p.m. get you to the arranged drop-off spot
Plan " Afternoon " - The timing is flexible as long as the markets still open. (8.00 a.m. - 5.00 p.m.)
We can discuss later for your convenient schedule.
- Your hotel
- BTS(skytrain) Bangwa.
Changes can be agreed later due to time and your staying location.
- A trip by private car : pick-up spot - Klong Lat Mayom floating market - Taling Chan floating market - drop off spot
- Catching bus option is available if you want to experience very local lifestyle. We will reduce the price if you go with this.
- Our little prepared Thai snacks for you :)
Price Doesn't Include:
Foodie. Souvenirs. Shopping. Boat trip. Massage session if u'd like
5 stars are not enough to rate this girl! Par is an excellent guide!!
First things first, she came to pick us up from our hotel and brought us breakfast (sticky rice and grilled pork) such a sweet gesture to start our trip!! The trip to Khlong Lat Mayom was a whole new world, we had so much fun there! She and her boyfriend explained to us all the different kind of amazing foods found at the floating market. It was such an eye opening experience.
They're a polite couple and patiently waited for us to finish our boat ride at Taling Chan, although we did not plan it initially, but they were so understanding!
Moreover, she constantly gave us suggestions on places to eat and things to do in Bangkok! So grateful for her suggestions, if not i would not have tried pork blood noodles and the gac fruit juice and the River Star Princess cruise!! She also brought us to Yogurtland at Siam Center for dessert after lunch, where we had a hugeeeee serving of icecream, super value for money!
Par and her bf were so helpful in our trip, we really enjoyed our day with them!
Would definitely look for them again if we're going Bangkok!
Login / Register
► About Me (Par, 20)
- Par, like "par" in playing golf
- Currently a Liberal Arts Student ; major in Theatre and minor in English
- attended English program school.
- familiar with taking foreigners to trips (Can give you suggestion, help planing your trip, and find interesting events happening in BKK)
- comfortable with foreigners (staying, travelling, and studying in UK, AUS, USA, NZ for over months)
► My Hobbies
- Eating from street food in the corner between buildings to hi-end and Michelin-starred restaurants.
- visit art gallery and museums
- attend any music gigs, especially jazz and EDM, and art events
- watch movies
- find new restaurants !
- night out :D
- currently interested in cooking raw, vegan, healthy meals.
► Favorite Quotes
- "Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."
► My best travel experience
- London, UK
- Sydney, AUS
- NYC, LA, SF, DC, LV, U.S.A
- Ontario, CND
- Tauranga. NZ
Copyright© Donuts Bangkok, co. ltd. All rights Reserved.
We NEVER post without your permission